Concourse Authority Hearing on Traffic in GGP and the Inner Sunset
- April 14, 2009 4:30 am
- Room 416, San Francisco City Hall; Item 8 -- CONCOURSE TRAFFIC REVIEW Update on current traffic circulation patterns in and around the Concourse including measures being taken to alleviate congestion. (DISCUSSION ONLY)
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Discussion and possible action to approve the minutes of the
regular meetings of
August 12, 2008
3. PRESIDENT’S REPORT
4. DIRECTOR’S REPORT
* Update on SFMTA Bicycle Master Plan
* Grants status
5. CONCOURSE AUTHORITY FINANCIAL UPDATE
Update on the current financial status.
6. MUSIC CONCOURSE PARKING GARAGE OPERATIONS.
Update on the underground parking facility and garage operations.
7. FINANCIAL PRESENTATION FROM MCCP
Financial update on the Garage from MCCP
8. CONCOURSE TRAFFIC REVIEW
Update on current traffic circulation patterns in and around the
Concourse including measures being taken to alleviate congestion.
9. PUBLIC COMMENT
At this time members of the public may address the Board on
items that are within the subject
matter jurisdiction of the Golden Gate Park Concourse Authority
and that do not appear on this