- SF Voters May Consider Vehicle License Fee Increase to Fund Transpo (SF Examiner, City Insider)
- Muni Buses to Get Dirtier? Daly Calls for Hearing on Muni Cleaner Layoffs (City Insider)
- "Pedaling Forward:" Guardian Writes About Bike Improvements and Partial Injunction Lifting
- Chronicle Letter to Editor Asks: Why No EIR When Cars Destroy Urban Space?
- AC Transit to Give Away $5 Translink Cards to 200 Passengers (SF Gate)
- LA Metro Boosting Marketing (The City Fix via Yglesias)
- Inspectors Discover Two Steel Plates Loose on Bay Bridge (ABC7)
- Press Democrat: "Errant Driver Turns Parking Meter Into Missile"
- Lots of American Cities Competing for Federal Streetcar Funds (Infrastructurist)
- Scenes From Copenhagen Climate Summit: Denver Mayor Wowed By Bicycling City (Democracy Now)
- Stunning Subway Stations From Around the World (Design Boom)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill
Editor's note: The Streetsblog SF crew is in New York City this week for meetings with our colleagues. We'll be posting lightly for the remainder of the week.