- SF Voters May Consider Vehicle License Fee Increase to Fund Transpo (SF Examiner , City Insider )
- Muni Buses to Get Dirtier? Daly Calls for Hearing on Muni Cleaner Layoffs (City Insider )
- "Pedaling Forward:" Guardian Writes About  Bike Improvements and Partial Injunction Lifting
- Chronicle Letter to Editor  Asks: Why No EIR When Cars Destroy Urban Space?
- AC Transit to Give Away $5 Translink Cards to 200 Passengers (SF Gate )
- LA Metro Boosting Marketing (The City Fix  via Yglesias )
- Inspectors Discover Two Steel Plates Loose on Bay Bridge (ABC7 )
- Press Democrat : "Errant Driver Turns Parking Meter Into Missile"
- Lots of American Cities Competing for Federal Streetcar Funds (Infrastructurist )
- Scenes From Copenhagen Climate Summit: Denver Mayor Wowed By Bicycling City (Democracy Now )
- Stunning Subway Stations From Around the World (Design Boom )
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill 
Editor's note: The Streetsblog SF crew is in New York City this week for meetings with our colleagues. We'll be posting lightly for the remainder of the week.