- Investigators Try to Pinpoint Cause of BART Train Derailment in Oakland (SF Gate, ABC7, CBS5)
- Overhead Wire Problem Disrupts Muni Metro Service (SF Appeal, SF Gate, KCBS)
- Muni's Transit Maps Now Outdated with Service Changes (SF Examiner)
- MTC May Fine Bay Bridge Contractor for Delays (BCN via CBS 5)
- Toll Increases Recommended for All Bay Area Bridges (SF Gate, KCBS, BCN via CBS5)
- Mercury News Columnist: "Excessive" Bridge Tolls Will Create Driver "Political Backlash"
- Windsor Looks to Redevelop "Blighted Areas Along Old Redwood Highway" (Press Democrat)
- Live Near a Highway? You Could Be at Higher Risk of Developing Cancer (IV Daily Bulletin)
- NY Climate Activists to Confront Bloomberg in Copenhagen About Bike Lane Hypocrisy (Post)
- Founder of Palo Alto Bicycles Dies (Merc)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill
A reminder that the Streetsblog SF crew is in New York City this week for meetings with our colleagues. We'll be on a light posting schedule throughout the week.