- BART Board Approves Oakland Airport Connector (SF Gate, ABC7, Calitics)
- BART Extension to SJ to be Considered for $900 Million in Federal Funds (Merc)
- Man Accused in Muni Stabbings Charged with 5th Attack (SF Appeal, SF Gate, ABC7)
- Woman Shot in Robbery Attempt on AC Transit Bus (BCN via CBS5)
- Hit-and-Run Driver Arrested for Critically Injuring Bicyclist in OC (OC Register)
- Press Democrat: "Public Makes Pitch for SMART Train Features"
- Driver Kills Pedestrian in Sacramento's Greenhaven Area (Sac Bee)
- LA Metrolink CEO Could Be Replaced as Soon as Today (LAT)
- New Light-Rail System Approved for South Los Angeles (LAT)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill.
The Streetsblog SF crew is in New York City this week. We'll be on a light posting schedule again today.