- February 23, 2010 6:00 pm
- 654 Mission Street,San Francisco, CA 94105-4015
- Free for members and Next American City subscribers
$15 in advance/$20 at the door for non-members
- RSVP to americancity.org/urbanexus/san-francisco
- More Info
- SPUR events
- Members will receive a $10 discount on subscriptions to Next American City.
"SPUR joins forces with Next American City and the AIA San Francisco for an interactive charrette where we’ll examine what it takes to make a great street – then use those principles to re-envision Market Street. We'll break up into small groups and tackle issues related to mode share, public art, public space, bike lanes and the role of commerce in creating lively streets."