- March 28, 2010 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Meet at the entrance to Alamo Square Park, corner of Hayes & Steiner streets
- Free for SFBC members (a $5 donation from non-members is appreciated)
- More Info
- Contact Judy B.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are inspired, bring a simple snack to enjoy and share during the readings.
Rain cancels rides.
"Bike the book Stories for Airports. Join the author and SF Bicycle
Coalition member Judy B. on a tour of five scenes from the book, during
which she will read selections and explain how various locations
inspired the fiction."