Listen to the latest Talking Headways Podcast
- Eyes on the Street: Reflections of YouNovember 12, 20101
- Eyes on the Street (and in the Sky): Week in ReviewOctober 9, 20090
- Eyes on the Street: From New Bike Lanes to Chairs in TreesAugust 13, 20101
- Eyes on the Street: A Bird Behind the Bridge and Parrots on a PoleMarch 12, 20100
- Eyes on the Street: Week in ReviewAugust 21, 20092
- Filed under:
- Eyes on the Street
Recently Posted Jobs
- TL Senior Planner, Strategy and Plan Development, 6 days ago
- Executive Director, 2 weeks ago
- Outreach And Sales Ambassador, 2 weeks ago
Word On The Street
“The fact we cannot say definitively that ticketing cyclists for not making full and complete stops necessarily decreases injuries or otherwise reduces collisions gets to the very heart of the issue: Sanford's impending crackdown is not data-driven... And all the while, this crackdown will better enable motorists near and far to continue, without consequences, to commit the five traffic violations that the data clearly shows us are causing the greatest harm to the most road users. Bias, bias, bias.”
– the_greasybear In response to "Wiggle Riders to Show Folly of Stop Sign Law By Complying With It"
Copyright NoticeThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.