- Oakland Parking Officers Were Ordered Not to Enforce in Wealthier Neighborhoods (SF Gate)
- Oakland PCOs Will Now Snap Photos of Parking Violations (East Bay Express)
- City Insider's First Line About New P2P Projects: "It'll Soon Get a Little Harder to Drive"
- C.W. Nevius: "Outrage Grows Over Muni Operators' Pay" (SF Gate)
- Nat Ford: Cyclists, Peds and Drivers Need to Be More Conscientious Around Muni (SF Exam)
- MTA Will Waive Translink Card Fee for Eligible Seniors, Youth (City Insider)
- Pedestrian Killed by Fleeing Driver in North Beach was a Talented Art Student (BCN via SF Appeal)
- BIKE NOPA Points Out How the Mainstream Media's Lingo on Crashes Makes Drivers Unaccountable
- Mercury News: "High-Speed Rail Would Swipe 6 Million Bay Area Airport Passengers"
- Belmont Will Spend $10,000 on High-Speed Rail Outreach (San Mateo Daily Journal)
- LAPD Chief: Force Needs to Do a Better Job Protecting Cyclists (Streetsblog LA, LA Times)
- Studies Find More Americans Using Transit, Walking, Cycling, Driving (MTR, USAT)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill