Bike Kitchen Advanced Maintenance Class
- March 13, 2010 9:00 am - 11:30 am
- Bike Kitchen, 650H Florida Street (In the block bound by 18th, 19th, Alabama and Florida Streets in the Mission)
- $40-90 for Bike Kitchen members or $80-130 for non-members (although a year-long membership comes with the class).
- Yes. To sign up, go to: Brownpaper Tickets
- More Info
- Brownpaper Tickets
- Class space is limited to 8 people.
"The Bike Kitchen is offering their Advanced Maintenance Class over three Saturday mornings in March (March 13th, 20th, and 27th.) Class will cover overhaul and maintenance of the bike's major rotational systems--headsets, hubs and bottom brackets--as well as introduce some basics of wheel truing.
No previous bike knowledge is required or expected, but a willingness
to learn and have fun is a must!"