This Week in Livable Streets Events
Speak up for transit at Tuesday's SFMTA Board meeting, which is set to include a vote on the agency's budget for the next two fiscal years. Plus, more highlights
from the Streetsblog
- Tuesday: SFMTA Board Meeting: Two-Year Budget Vote. The board is set to vote on a two-year budget at this meeting that could continue Muni service cuts into at least 2012. 2 p.m.
- Tuesday: Oakland City Council Meeting: East Bay BRT. Let your elected officials know how you feel about implementing BRT in Oakland! 6-8 p.m.
- Tuesday: TransForm TransForum: All About GreenTRIP. Learn about 'GreenTRIP', TransForm's new certification program, and how we can get developments built with less parking and better walkability. 6-7:30 p.m.
- Friday: SPUR Walking Tour: District 8 walking tour with Supervisor Bevan Dufty. Join Supervisor Bevan Dufty on this one-hour walking tour of the Castro. 2:30 p.m.
- Friday: YMCA YBike Moonlight Ride. While most cars are sleeping, join the YMCA on a moonlight city tour. 9-11 p.m.
- Saturday: Transit History Bike Tour. Discover lost freeways, ghosts of train routes, and a "vivid account of how San Franciscans have moved around this peninsula through time." 12 p.m.