- BART Directors Mull How Or Whether to Use Surplus (SF Gate )
- LA Times Column  on Fixing Transit Sparks Response from LA Mayor's Office
- More Bike to Work Day Coverage from BIKE NOPA , SFBG , City Insider , SF Examiner
- Sonoma County Sees Higher Numbers for its Annual Bike to Work Day (Press Democrat )
- Steve Jones Resents Condescending Criticism for Not Wearing a Helmet (SFBG )
- Palo Alto State Senator "Running Out of Patience" with High-Speed Rail Project (Palo Alto Online )
- Growing Number of Retailers Want to Swipe Customers' Drivers Licenses (ABC 7 )
- Budget Problems to Delay Right-Light Cameras at San Jose Intersections (Merc )
- London's "Cycle Superhighways" Are Mostly Just Bike Lanes Painted Blue (Guardian )
- Chip Johnson : "Richmond Makes Right Move in Deal with Chevron"
- New York Times 
on Climate Bill: Where's Obama?
- State DOTs Still Stuck in the 1950s, Lobbying Congress for Wider
Highways (MTR )
More headlines at Streetsblog