Sunday Streets is back to the waterfront after a one month break. Plus, traffic engineer Jack Fleck will start the week with a history of major changes to the city's streets. Here are the highlights from the Streetsblog calendar :
- Tuesday: SPUR Lunchtime Forum: Cars in the city: A conversation with traffic engineer Jack Fleck.  SFMTA traffic engineer Jack Fleck will share lessons from a career in the transportation trenches, including the contentious Berkeley traffic diverters, the Embarcadero Freeway replacement project and Third Street Light Rail. 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: Balboa Park Station Area Transportation Update Meeting.  Supervisor John Avalos and staff from several agencies will present updates and get public input on transportation projects including the Balboa Park BART station's Westside Walkway and new entrance, the Phelan Loop Area project, other potential station/stop access improvements, and transit enhancements along Geneva Avenue. 6-8 p.m.
- Wednesday: Ride of Silence.  The Ride of Silence is an annual international ride to honor people on bicycles who were injured or killed while on the road. The ride is slow and silent and is designed to help raise awareness about sharing the road. 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- Thursday: BayRail Alliance general meeting - Transbay Terminal/Caltrain Downtown SF extension update.  Robert Beck from the Transbay Joint Powers Authority will provide an update on the project to extend the rail alignment for Caltrain and California High Speed Rail to a new Transbay Transit Center in downtown San Francisco. 6:45-8:30 p.m.
- Sunday: Sunday Streets: Bayview Street Festival.  Come play in the streets! Sunday Streets provides car-free recreational space for everyone. Stay after for the Bayview Street Festival. 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Sunday: SFBC New Network Route Ride: Diagonal San Francisco.  After you've enjoyed Sunday Streets, join SFBC on a relaxed ride visiting some of the newest bike lanes in town. 3 p.m.