- Muni Union Set to Vote Today on Labor Concessions (City Insider )
- BART Directors Approve Budget with No Fare Increases or Service Cuts (SF Gate , Merc , KCBS )
- How to Revive Oakland's Economy? Student Suggests Streetcar Line (SF Gate )
- Living in the O : "Berkeley City Council Coming Around on BRT"
- New Hybrid Buses Set to Roll Out in Marin County (Marin IJ )
- On Anniversary of D.C. Crash, LaHood Pushes for Federal Oversight of Transit Agencies (WaPo )
- Man Attacked in Incident That Sparked Sit/Lie Proposal Opposes It (Bay Citizen )
- A Rare Moment of Quiet at the Problematic Arco Divisadero Station (BIKE NOPA )
- Chron Editorial : Mid-Market Street Needs City Hall's "Full Focus"
- Measure to Raise Vehicle Registration Fee for State Parks Qualifies for Ballot (Merc )
Ride Minneapolis, Biggest Bike-Share in USA, Is Up and Running (Transpo