- Bike Plan Opponent Rob Anderson Promises an Appeal if Injunction is Lifted (The Snitch)
- And More Previews of Today’s Bike Injunction Hearing from SF Examiner, SF Gate
- C.W. Nevius: "Taking on Muni Puts Elsbernd at the Wheel"
- Bicyclist Killed in Crash in Tilden Park (SF Gate)
- Lodi Cyclist Killed in Crash Identified as Ryan Lucas (Lodi News-Sentinel)
- Cyclists Calling for "Civil Obedience" at Friday’s L.A. Critical Mass (LAist)
- Bill Allowing Toll Money for Bay Bridge Bike Path Passes Assembly Transpo Committee (The Snitch)
- Velo-City Global 2010 Conference Kicks Off in Copenhagen (Copenhagenize)
- John King: "SoMa’s Energy Rekindles a Sense of Discovery"
- Legislation Allows Disqualification of Rail Companies with Holocaust