- SF Gate: "Battle Over Control Slows Drive for Muni Reform"
- Muni Operators Set to Receive 5.73 Percent Raise (SF Examiner)
- LA "Trying to Rekindle Its Long Ago Love Affair with Commuter Rail" (AP via Houston Chronicle)
- Sacramento Will Study Extending Light-Rail to West Sacramento (Sacramento Press)
- Driver Arrested in Danville DUI Hit-and-Run After Hitting Bicyclist, Pedestrian, Two Cars (Coco Times)
- Video of Sacramento Kings Player Tyreke Evans Shows Erratic Speeding on I-80 (Sac Bee)
- Congressman Dan Lungren Cited for Speeding While Doing Radio Interview (Sac Bee)
- SFCTA Holds Two Informational Meetings on Congestion Pricing (SFBG)
- Mayor Newsom Appoints Pelosi Aide to Head Dept. of Environment (City Insider)
- Novato Group's Vision for Community Garden to Be Considered at Hearing (Marin IJ)
More headlines at Streetblog Capitol Hill
Streetsblog readers: Due to vacations this week, we're going to be on a light publishing schedule.