Diridon Community Meeting: Diridon Station Area Plan
- August 23, 2010 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- The United Way Building - Room 103 (1922 The Alameda, San Jose)
- Yes, please rsvp to: email@example.com
- There will be food and drinks for attendees.
The final Diridon Station Area Plan Alternatives Analysis Report is now available from the City of San Jose (http://www.sanjoseca.gov/planning/diridon/default.asp)
Additionally, Greenbelt Alliance contracted with Nelson Nygaard to
draft a Parking/ Transportation Demand Management report for the
Item's on Monday evening's agenda include:
- The City of San Jose's land use scenario unveiled at the August 7th workshop
- Parking policies proposed by Nelson Nygaard
- The Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition's Diridon Bicycle Manifesto
- Affordable housing in the station area
- How to get your own comments heard
You can view the report of the three different alternatives at the for the station area."