- 17-year-old Riding His Bicycle Killed by Driver in Milpitas (Mercury News)
- Candlelight Walk and Vigil Planned Weds. for Nils Yannick Linke, Killed in Hit-Run (BIKE NOPA)
- Alleged DUI Driver in Petaluma Crashed and Rolled Car with 8-year-old Inside (ABC7)
- With School Back in Session, Mr. Roadshow Warns About Bad Drivers Near Schools (Merc)
- Good Chronicle Op-Ed on Highway Deaths and "The Entitlement Factor" (SF Gate)
- Five Arrested in Protest at Troubled Arco Fell Station (Fix Fell Now!)
- Mayor Newsom’s Development Director, Michael Cohen, Leaving to Start Own Company (SF Gate)
- The Idea of Stopping High-Speed Rail in San Jose "Pure Folly" and Illegal Under Prop 1A (CAHSRB)
- Some Central Subway Opponents Calculate It Would be Faster to Take the 30-Stockton (SF Examiner)
- Historic Streetcars May Start Running Again on the N-Judah Line (Market Street Railway)
- LA Times Columnist: "30/10 Iniative is Too Good to Wait"
- Sac Bee: "Growth Puts Pressure on California’s State Parks"
- A Bicyclist, in Random Encounter, Inspires a Driver to Bike (Salon)
- Today is the First Spare-the-Air Day of the Season in the Bay Area (SF Gate)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill