This Week in Livable Street Events
- Tuesday: Join Friends of Caltrain and learn how you can help the Peninsula’s crucial yet at-risk rail link identify sources of funding to keep it afloat. 7 pm.
- Wednesday thru Sunday: The Bicycle Film Festival rolls its worldwide tour through SF for the week with movies, live music and events in a cross-section of all culture celebrating the bicycle.
- Wednesday: SPUR presents a policy paper “exploring the land use and planning response to high-speed rail.” 12:30 pm.
- Friday: The East Bay Bike Party comes to San Leandro, this time commandeered by Pirates! 7:30 pm.
- Friday: Take a tour of the Hidden History of Market Street all the way from the Ferry Building to the Castro during this SPUR event. 6 pm.
- Saturday: The SF Bike Coalition invites you on a survey ride of the third and final North-South Backbone Route as part of its ambitious Connecting the City plan for safe, separated bikeways running throughout the city. 10 am.
- Sunday: Like that clever design the Dutch are known for? Seeing Orange: Dutch Design Week SF kicks off with a whole bike tour of Dutch design retailers in the city with architect David Baker and planner Robert Bregoff. 12 pm.
Keep an eye on the calendar for updated listings. Got an event we should know about? Drop us a line.