Electric Bikes: From Cross Town to Cross Country
- November 17, 2010 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- 1017 Middlefield Road Redwood City Council Chambers Redwood City, California United States
Can electric bikes substitute for some of our car trips? Electric bike user “Green Rider” Oliver Bock definitely thinks so! Local resident Bock decided to make sustainability a personal reality by using an electric bike. Listen to him share some highlights of a trip he took across the USA on an electric bike.
Before and after the presentation see some of the latest models from JDO Bikes and Redwood City’s Chain Reaction Bicycles. Check out
their bikes along with gear to outfit yourself for short hops or longer commutes.
- 6:30pm – Networking mixer and Bike Display by JPO Bikes
- 7:00pm – Presentation, Oliver Bock, The Green Riders – Oliver rode across the country on a variety of electric bikes over two months. He will be sharing some of the highlights of his trip and talk more about electric bikes.
- 8:00pm – Bike display by Chain Reaction
For more information, contact Deb Kramer at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-962-9876 x353