SF Board of Supervisors Land Use and Economic Development Committee Meeting
- May 2, 2011 1:00 pm
- City Hall, Room 250
1. 110097 [Hearing – Effects of Historic Preservation Policies on Other Major Public Policy]
Hearing on the impact of historic preservation policies on other major public policy goals and the need to adopt legislation to ensure that the policies are achieved.
2. 110328 [CEQA Findings – Treasure Island/Yerba Buena Island Development Project]
Resolution adopting findings under the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA),
CEQA Guidelines and San Francisco Administrative Code Chapter 31, including the
adoption of a mitigation monitoring and reporting program and a statement of overriding
considerations in connection with the development of Treasure Island/Yerba Buena
Island, as envisioned in the Development Plan for the Treasure Island/Yerba Buena
Island Project Area.
– General Plan and Planning Code amendments for the Treasure Island Development Project
7. 110517 [Treasure Island Transportation Implementation Plan]
Resolution approving the Treasure Island Transportation Implementation Plan.
– Agreements for the Treasure Island Plan