Eastern Neighborhoods Community Advisory Committee Monthly Meeting
- May 16, 2011 6:00 pm
- San Francisco Planning Department 1650 Mission Street, Suite 400 San Francisco CA 94103
From SF Planning:
The Eastern Neighborhoods Community Advisory Committee (EN CAC) as created by the Eastern Neighborhoods Area Plans (EN).
The Committee is the central community advisory body charged with providing input to City agencies and decision makers with regard to all activities related to implementation of the Eastern Neighborhoods Area Plans. This includes:
- input on the prioritization of Public Benefits
- updating the Public Benefits program
- relaying information to community members in each of the four neighborhoods regarding the status of development proposals in the Eastern Neighborhoods
- providing input on plan area monitoring efforts
The committee meets the third Monday of each monthly and meetings are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Meeting date, time, and/or location may change, so check the Eastern Neighborhoods CAC web page for updated meeting information. Meeting agendas and previous meeting minutes will be posted on the page as soon as they are available.