Part IV – Developing Sustainable Transportation: Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) and Bicycle Infrastructure
Watch a series of short films focused on transit and bikes:
- Curitiba’s BRT Inspired BRT Around the World. (Street Film) (8:03) 2009
- Guangzhou, China’s Winning the Future with BRT. (Street Film) (5:18) 2011
- BRT: LA’s Orange Line: Bus Rapid Transit (Plus Bike Path). (Street Film) (4:56) 2009
- Bike Sharing Paris: Velo Liberte. (Design e2) (30 minutes) 2008 The public-private Velib bike initiative encourages Parisians to forgo cars for bikes and public transportation, fostering a unique popular culture in the city.
- Cycling Copenhagen Through North American Eyes. (Street Film) (10:45) 2010
This film and discussion series is co-sponsored by Sunnyvale Cool, Transition Silicon Valley, the Sierra Club (Loma Prieta Chapter), Greenbelt Alliance. Urban Habitat, the Great Communities Collaborative, Acterra, the Mountain View Coalition for Sustainable Planning, and Films of Vision and Hope. Made possible by a grant from the Silicon Valley Community Foundation
Learn more at http://sunnyvalecool.org/node/180.