The SVBC Peninsula Committee meets on the 1st Thursday of every month at Ladda’s Thai Cuisine, 2053 Broadway, in Redwood City, to discuss current events in the San Mateo County cycling world. The social hour is 6:00-7:00pm, and the regular meeting is 7:00-8:30pm. Agendas are available the week before the meeting. SVBC members and non-members are welcome to attend and participate.
6:00-7:00PM Social Hour
7:00-8:00PM General Meeting*
8:00-8:30PM Wrap-up and Networking
2. Approval of March minutes
3. Changes and additions to agenda
4. Guest comments
5. Staff report: Ernesto Lizaola
- a. County Bike/Ped Plan – comments on SVBC responses
- b. Measure A and TDA, Art.3 Projects: ranking by C/CAG BPAC
- c. Update on Redwood Shores 101 on-ramp fixes
- a. Bike to Work Day
- b. Streets Alive reports
- c. Bike parking: San Carlos, May 14th, Maker Faire, May 21st through 22nd.
- d. How to do outreach efforts at county events?
8. City reports
Non-members are welcome to attend and participate.
*Official meeting ends at 8:00 for those catching NB train @ 8:09 and SB train 8:18