Best Practices to Foster Health in our Community
- September 30, 2011 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Google Crittenden Campus 1400 Crittenden Ave Bldg. CL4 Mountain View
Hear the latest information to create a healthy community, participate in defining a “wheel of health” and enjoy a walk around the Google campus
- Keynote by Dr. Anthony Iton, Senior Vice President for Healthy Communities at the California Endowment.
- Participate in your choice of 4 facilitated conversations on what is important to you in defining community health.
- A complimentary boxed lunch at noon so you may continue to network with our panelists and attendees, and check out resources we’ll have available to you.
Sponsored by the Office of County Supervisor Liz Kniss in partnership with The City of Mountain View, Kaiser Permanente, El Camino Hospital, Google, and many dedicated community leaders.
For a full schedule, and to register, visit http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1946262323?ref=elink