- Muni Considering New Route Rules in Wake of Emily Dunn’s Death (SF Gate )
- N-Judah Derails at Church and Duboce; No Injuries Reported (SF Exam , SF Appeal )
- PCO Attacked by Woman Who Got a Parking Ticket in the Haight (BCN via SF Exam )
- SFPD Releases Names, Cities of BART Protestors Who Were Arrested (SF Gate , SF Exam )
- Chief Greg Suhr says Police “Will Act Quicker” at Future BART Protests (ABC7 )
- Bay Citizen : “Frustrated Commuters May Strike Back”
- BART Director James Fang Accepted Contractor Money, Despite Conflict Rule (Cal Watch )
- Caltrans Demolishes Skate Park Under Interstate 580 (ABC7 )
- Survey Shows Younger Americans Driving Less (Sightline  via Streetsblog NY )
- TOD and a Parking Requirement Debate in Denver (ClimateWire via NYT )
- More Bike Boxes, Pedestrian Improvements on Tap in Portland (Bike Portland )
- Don’t Forget to Vote for Streetsblog  in the SF Weekly Web Awards!
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill 
Editor’s note: Streetsblog SF is on a light posting schedule today.