The SVBC Peninsula Committee meets on the 1st Thursday of every month at Ladda’s Thai Cuisine, 2053 Broadway, in Redwood City, to discuss current events in the San Mateo County cycling world. The social hour is 6:00-7:00pm, and the regular meeting is 7:00-8:30pm. Agendas are available the week before the meeting. SVBC members and non-members are welcome to attend and participate.
6:00-7:00PM Social Hour
7:00-8:00PM General Meeting*
8:00-8:30PM Wrap-up and Networking
2. Approval of June minutes
3. Changes and additions to agenda
4. Guest comments
5. Staff report: Colin Heyne
- a) County Bike/Ped Plan – reports on C/CAG meeting
- b) Measure A and TDA, Art.3 Projects: final results
- c) Plans for reforming Meas. A/TDA project selection process
- d) Outreach and participation in city BPACs
- a) How to do outreach efforts at county events?
8. City reports:
- a) Redwood City July 4th parade
Non-members are welcome to attend and participate.
*Official meeting ends at 8:00 for those catching NB train @ 8:09 and SB train 8:18