This Tuesday and Wednesday, don’t miss your chance to provide feedback on planned improvements to speed up the J-Church, 14-Mission, and 22 Fillmore Muni lines at the SFMTA’s TEP workshops. On Thursday, take your kids on a ride for San Francisco’s fourth annual Bike to School Day, and Sunday Streets returns this weekend with a modified route through Golden Gate Park.
Here are all the highlights from the Streetsblog calendar :
- Tuesday: The SF Board of Supervisors meets . On the agenda are resolutions urging the SFMTA to allow strollers on Muni, approving $3.3M in funds to be moved from the Second Street Improvement Project to the Western Cesar Chavez Streetscape Project, and approving $80M in SFMTA revenue bonds. Mayor Ed Lee will also discuss SPUR’s draft Ocean Beach Master Plan , which includes a road diet on the Great Highway. 2 p.m.
- Also Tuesday: The SFMTA Pedestrian Safety Advisory Committee meets . A representative from the SF District Attorney’s office will present an overview of the prosecution process in pedestrian crashes and discuss “cases of interest.” The committee will also hear updates on the Better Market Street Project and the SFMTA’s Pedestrian Safety Action Plan. 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Wednesday: Muni TEP Workshops . Don’t miss your chance to weigh in on Muni improvements this week at two more SFMTA workshops as part of the agency’s Transit Effectiveness Project. Tuesday’s  workshop will focus on the J-Church and 14-Mission (South of Cesar Chavez) lines and Wednesday’s  on the 14-Mission (Inner Mission) and 22 Fillmore (16th Street). 6 p.m.
- Thursday: Bike to School Day . Get on board a bike train  for San Francisco’s fourth annual Bike to School Day. Over 2,000 kids and adults at 40 schools participated last year — help make this year’s the biggest one yet.
- Also Thursday: SF Planning Commission Hearing . The Planning Commission could approve a major parking reform ordinance drafted by Livable City and Supervisor David Chiu’s office that would remove many parking requirements in the city’s northeastern neighborhoods. 10 a.m.
- More Thursday: SPUR Forum – Sustainable Communities? L.A., Sacramento and San Diego . Hear from three of the state’s leading advocates for effective transportation and land use planning strategies — TransForm’s Stuart Cohen, Eliot Rose from the Center for Resource Efficient Communities, and Amanda Eaken from the Natural Resources Defense Council — on what the Bay Area can learn from other California regions in developing its Sustainable Communities Strategy as required by SB 375. 12:30 p.m.
- Friday: SFMTA Engineering Hearing . On the agenda are proposals to two-way several blocks of Eddy and Ellis Streets in the Tenderloin. 10 a.m.
- Also Friday: East Bay Bike Party – Under the Sea Ride . Decorate your bike for this nautical-themed shoreline cruise through Albany and Richmond, rounding out the night with a post-ride party hosted by Richmond Spokes. 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday: Sunday Streets: Great Highway/Golden Gate Park . Take to car-free streets by foot, bike, roller skates, or your non-motorized conveyance of choice on a modified route through Golden Gate Park [PDF ]. 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Keep an eye on the calendar for updated listings. Got an event we should know about? Drop us a line .