Greenbelt Alliance: Planning for Change, Online Communication Tools for Advocates
- Thursday, May 17, 2012 | 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- Sunny Bowl, 1477 Plymouth Street, Mountain View
- More Info
From Greenbelt Alliance:
Our fourth installment in the Planning for Change series features our workshop — Online Communication Tools for Advocates. The workshop will be led by Sara Barz, the online communications manager for the Greenbelt Alliance. She will discuss tools to help deliver our message effectively online.
Topics will include:
- Effective social media management
- How to use email campaigns efficiently
- Blogging and creating an online presence
No prior experience is necessary. Please attend and learn more about these new advocacy tools. Develop new skills yourself!