Caltrain Service Increase Public Meeting
- Wednesday, May 30, 2012 | 6 pm
- 1250 San Carlos Ave., 2nd floor auditorium, San Carlos
- More Info
Caltrain will hold a public meeting to provide information and seek comment on a proposed service increase and adjustment that would go into effect in fall 2012.
The meeting will be held Wednesday, May 30, at 6 p.m. at the Caltrain administrative offices, 1250 San Carlos Ave., 2nd floor auditorium, in San Carlos.
The proposed service changes include:
- Restore Trains 236, 237, 256 and 257 to the Caltrain weekday schedule
- Add two trains to the evening peak commute period
- Add stops at Sunnyvale and Palo Alto, if feasible, adjusting station stop times as needed by up to 5 minutes; modify stop times for train on either side of the adjusted trains
A copy of the draft timetable is available online at www.caltrain.com/92trains.
Comments can be submitted at the meeting or by June 8 via email (email@example.com), phone (1.800.660.4287) or mail (P.O. Box 3006, San Carlos, CA 94070-1306)