EBBC Valet Bike Parking: Waterfront Flicks at Jack London Square, Oakland
- Thursday, July 26; August 9; August 23; September 6; September 20, 2012 | 7 pm to 10 pm
- Jack London Square Market Lawn, Oakland
- More Info
Enjoy a free outdoor movie beside the beautiful waterfront in Jack London Square. We’ll be providing free valet bike parking for all the movie-goers, and all beer sales from the evening will go to benefit EBBC’s advocacy work.
Each movie starts at sunset, and we will email you with an exact meet-up time one week before the showing. Please join us to help park bikes and pour tasty beers beside the marina, and enjoy a terrific outdoor movie afterwards.
- Ghostbusters - Thursday, July 26. Three unemployed parapsychology professors set up shop as a unique ghost removal service.
- MoneyBall - Thursday, Aug 9
Oakland A’s general manager Billy Beane’s successful attempt to put together a baseball club on a budget by employing computer-generated analysis to acquire new players.
- The Princess Bride - Thursday, August 23. A classic fairy tale, with swordplay, giants, an evil prince, a beautiful princess, and yes, some kissing (as read by a kindly grandfather).
- Fatal Attraction - Thursday, Sept 6
A married man’s one night stand comes back to haunt him when that lover begins to stalk him and his family.
- The Devil Wears Prada - Thursday, Sept. 20
A naive young woman comes to New York and scores a job as the assistant to one of the city’s biggest magazine editors, the ruthless and cynical Miranda Priestly.