EBBC: Campaign Training for Yes on Measure B1
- August 28, 2012 (6:30pm-7:30pm); September 5, 2012 (5:30pm-6:30pm); September 19, 2012 (7pm-8pm)
- See www.ebbc.org/B1training for locations
- RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Info
Measure B1 is a 4-fold increase in bike/ped funding for Alameda County and that’s why you’ll be hearing our “Yes On B1” call thru to the Nov 6 election to secure funding to build hundreds of miles of new bikeways and double the numbers of people bicycling.
Join us for a quick 1-hour training on our Yes On B1 campaign. Then, get ready to help us convince voters that Measure B1 is a great transportation plan that is great for bikes.
We have volunteer trainings scheduled for:
- August 28: Alameda, 6:30-7:30pm, Alameda Free Library
- September 5: Downtown Oakland, 5:30-6:30pm, Transform offices, 436 14th Street
- September 19: Rockridge Library, 7-8pm
- October 3: Berkeley Bike Station, 2208 Shattuck Avenue, 6-7pm
- October 10: UC Berkeley, 5:30-6:30pm
We will feed you and let you practice talking about Measure B1 with other attendees. Thanks again for your help with our most important campaign in years. After taking a training, feel free to Take a review of our Yes On B1 Training.
We have many volunteers opportunities for the Yes On B1 campaign:
- Phone banking
- Streetside outreach
- Social media help
- Letters to the editor
- and more