This week, the SF Bicycle Coalition leads two more bike lane appreciation rides, the SFMTA asks for input on a new 5-Fulton Limited line, and Sunday Streets returns to Chinatown.
Here are all the highlights from the Streetsblog calendar :
- Tuesday and Thursday: SFBC Love Your Lanes Celebration . The SFBC will be in the Mission on Tuesday  and NOPA on Thursday  for a happy hour and bike ride, taking a spin on some of the bike lanes installed since the bike injunction was lifted two years ago. 5:30 p.m.
- Also Tuesday: 5-Fulton Limited Community Outreach Meeting . Share your input on the SFMTA’s proposal for new limited service on the 5-Fulton , which is aimed at reducing crowding and shortening transit trips during peak hours. 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: SFTRU Talks Forum: Geary BRT . Join the SF Transit Riders Union for a forum on the history and future of Geary Boulevard and the planned Bus Rapid Transit line . View recent survey results and help shape the group’s recommendations to the SFMTA and SF County Transportation Authority. 6 p.m.
- Also Wednesday: SPUR Forum: Creating Bike-Friendly Business Districts . SPUR hosts this talk in San Jose with April Economides of Green Octopus Consulting about how Bike-Friendly Business Districts can enhance the livability and economic vitality of a city. 6 p.m.
- Sunday: SPUR Bike Tour: Take a Spin Through San Jose . Explore some of San Jose’s newest bikeways with SPUR SJ Director Leah Toeniskoetter on this morning ride through downtown and its surrounding neighborhoods. 10:30 a.m.
- Also Sunday: Sunday Streets: Chinatown . Sunday Streets returns to Chinatown for the second time , bringing car-free space to Grant Avenue and Jackson and Washington Streets all the way to the Embarcadero.
- More Sunday: SFTRU Dance Party Fundraiser . Mingle with fellow transit advocates while benefiting the SF Transit Riders Union at a salsa dance party at El Rio bar in the Mission. 3 p.m.
Keep an eye on the calendar for updated listings. Got an event we should know about? Drop us a line .