4th Annual Active San Mateo County Conference
- Wednesday October 10, 2012 | 8:30 am to 12:15 pm
- San Mateo Main Library Oak Room, 55 West Third Avenue, San Mateo
- More Info
From the County of San Mateo:
Join us as we identify and discuss new strategies, techniques, and programs to make our public places desirable destinations that promote healthy living. Attend workshops exploring the connections between urban planning, public health, parks and recreation.
- Nutrition from the Ground Up
- Building Healthy General Plans
- Walkable Urban Corridors
- Visioning the Future of San Mateo County’s Parks
Registration is FREE.