From AC Transit:
To meet neighborhood needs and ensure community compatibility, AC Transit is holding another round of workshops to gather input from local businesses and residents on the neighborhood-level design of the BRT stations.
The meetings will be held on:
- Wednesday November 7th , 6-8pm, at the Lincoln Recreation Center, 250 10th Street, Oakland
- Thursday November 8th, 6-8pm, at San Leandro City Hall South Offices, 835 E 14th St, San Leandro
- Tuesday November 13th, 6-8pm, at St. Anthony’s School, 1535 16th Ave, Club Room, Oakland
- Thursday November 15th, 6-8pm, at Rainbow Recreation Center, 5800 International Blvd, Oakland
- Saturday November 17th, 11:30am-1:30pm, at the 81st Avenue Library Meeting Room, 1021 81st Ave, Oakland
Participants can provide input key project elements, including:
- Project Design: View neighborhood-level maps showing dedicated lanes, stations, and changes to circulation
- Station and Landscape Architecture: Review the status of the station architecture design and proposed landscape architecture
- Parking: Review changes to parking, including provision of replacement parking
- Public Art: Learn about the process to choose public art in 2013
- Construction: Review construction timelines
All input will be considered. The resulting project design features will be released in early 2013.
For more information, visit www.ACTransit.org, call 510-891-7175 or email email@example.com.