- Streetsblog San Francisco - http://sf.streetsblog.org -
SFMTA Board of Directors Meeting
Posted By Robert Prinz On November 5, 2012 @ 8:18 am In Events | No Comments
On the agenda:
- Traffic modifications
- Accept and expend $11.7M in Lifeline Transportation Program grant funds for the 8X Customer First, Mission Customer First, and Mission Bay Loop projects
- Balboa Park Station capacity study report presentation (BART station/Muni station/Transit Village projects)
- 76 Marin Headlands pilot (expanding service to Saturdays, stopping at wider intervals in SF, removing service south of Market St., with a new terminal at Montgomery BART)
- Purchase 17 additional 40-foot low floor diesel-hybrid buses for $11.8M
Article printed from Streetsblog San Francisco: http://sf.streetsblog.org
URL to article: http://sf.streetsblog.org/2012/11/05/sfmta-board-meeting-42/
URLs in this post:
 Agenda: http://sfmta.com/cms/cmta/SFMTABoardNov.62012agenda.htm
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2008 Streetsblog. All rights reserved.