Co-sponsored by: POWER, the Center for Political Education and Making Contact
- Sunyoung Yang from the Bus Riders Union in Los Angeles
- Miho Kim from the Data Center
- Bob Allen from Urban Habitat
- Youth and Community Leaders from POWER’s Transit to the People Campaign
- Join us for food, beer, wine –and strategizing!
**This event is wheelchair accessible and free! Childcare and Spanish/English translation also provided.
Click here to RSVP or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Stop: Justice offers a cutting edge, comprehensive analysis of public transit in San Francisco, with a vision for a new transit policy that puts race and the environment at the center. With ten case studies of core transit lines in Southeast San Francisco and survey data from more than 700 grassroots MUNI riders, Next Stop: Justice shows how transit solutions that benefit youth, elders, communities of color and immigrant communities can best serve the city as a whole, fueling economic development and contributing to a healthier planet.
This report is a joint project of POWER, the DataCenter and Urban Habitat.