SF Bicycle Advisory Committee Meeting
- February 28, 2013 6:30 pm
- City Hall Room 408
Come and speak up about bicycle issues in San Francisco. This eleven member committee meets once a month and advises the Board of Supervisors on all matters bicycle.
- Report on 20 Collisions Analysis, Monthly citations report
- Resolution for the Accommodation of Bicycles Onboard BART at All Times.
- Safety Signage on MUNI Transit Vehicles
- Green Connections Project
- Mitigation of Conflicts at Market & 12th Eastbound