- Board of Supervisors Prez Chiu Proposes Limit to Parking Garages in His District (SF Gate)
- Witnesses Chant "Another Fight on Muni" During Muni Scuffle, SFPD Increases Patrols (ABC 7)
- JD Power Study Finds Another Worry for Automakers: Gen Y Less Inclined to Own Car (LA Times)
- California to Test DUI Ignition Locking Technology for Drivers With Conviction (ABC 7)
- 23 of California’s Congressional Delegation Cheer the State’s High-Speed Rail Application (BizWire)
- Back Seat Drivers Asks Whether Sacto Could Recycle Parts of Old Bay Bridge
Streetsblog San Francisco Will Publish Lightly Today as Others in the Network Observe Columbus Day. More Headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill.