- Newsom Considers Opening Market Street to Peds and Bicyclists Only with No Muni (SF Examiner)
- ABC7 Obtains Records That Show Half of Muni’s Surveillance Cameras Aren’t Working
- SF Design/Planning Firm Purchases Old Muni Bus on EBay (SFist)
- Fed Transit Chief: "We Want to Be Funding Streetcars in a More Robust Way" (Green Inc)
- Philadelphia Transit Workers May Strike During World Series (AP)
- Merced Sun-Star Editorial: California Deserves High-Speed Rail Money
- BIKE NOPA: "How SF Can Encourage, Not Regulate, Neighborhood Events"
- San Jose Considers Law That Would Ban Bicyclists from Riding with Leashed Dogs (Merc)
- Landscape Architect Lawrence Halprin Dies (SF Gate)
- Bike Portland Reviews Book, "How to Live Well Without Owning a Car"
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill