- Ca. High-Speed Rail Authority Chief to Retire in March (Sac Bee, SF Gate)
- Debate Continues Over the SF HSR Terminus; Ruling Fails to Clear Issue (SF Gate)
- Proposal to Bring Underground HSR Tracks into San Jose Remains on Table (Merc)
- San Diego Cutting Sunday Transit Service; 20 Bus Lines Will Be Affected (SD Union-Tribune)
- LA Transit Advocates Slam Governor’s Rumored Plan to Raid Transit Funds (Streetsblog LA)
- MTA Reports 16-percent Drop in Parking Citations (SF Examiner)
- Bicyclists Urge Strong Sentence for LA Road Rage Doctor (LAT)
- Woman Killed by Driver in Crosswalk on Sloat Blvd. Identified (SF Examiner)
- Future Oakland: "East Bay BRT Street May Create Longest Complete Street in California"
- San Francisco Working to Address Ruling Favoring Developers on Affordable Housing (SF Gate)
- Sebastopol Launches Campaign to Slow Down Drivers (Press Democrat)
- BART Offers Free Tickets to Military Members on Leave (BCN via CBS5)
- Fantastic Video: Snowy January Biking in Copenhagen (Copenhagenize)
More headlines over at Streetsblog Capitol Hill.