- Merc: "VTA is in Dire Straights, Yet Has Major Expansion Plans"
- Bay Area Cities Protest State Raids on Transit and Local Funds (San Mateo Daily Journal)
- SFBG: "Muni Layoffs Don’t Make Sense"
- SamTrans Bus Driver Arrested for Allegedly Driving Drunk (San Mateo County Times)
- Doyle Drive Off-Ramp Closure "Goes Smoothly" (SF Gate)
- Brighter LED Lights Being Installed on Some Highways and San Jose Streets (Roadshow)
- Repaving of JFK Drive in Golden Gate Park Begins (BIKE NOPA)
- Two Bills on BART Police Oversight to Be Heard in Assembly Committee This Week (SF Examiner)
- Santa Ana Revamping Development Rules That Could Lead to New High-Rises (OC Register)
- Despite Proficiency With Distracting Gizmos, Detroit’s "Car of the Future" Still a Pipe Dream (NYT)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill.