- MTA Chief Nat Ford to Get Pay Cut; New Contract to Be Voted On Today (SF Examiner, City Insider)
- Rules Committee to Hear Supervisor Elsbernd’s Muni Salary Proposal This Week (The Snitch)
- SF Examiner: "Parking Permit Hike Seen as Unfair by Residents"
- MTA’s New Taxi Medallion Plan to Be Introduced Today (City Insider)
- Market Street Railway Opposes F-Line Fare Increase in Open Letter to Nat Ford
- D6 Supes Candidate on Transbay Terminal Dispute and "Pointless" Beale St. Study (Fog City Journal)
- High-Speed Rail Meeting to Be Held in Palo Alto This Week (Merc)
- Bicycle Advocates Push for West Span Bay Bridge Bike Path; Vote Set for Jan. 27th (KCBS)
- Bicyclists Take First Ride Down a Smooth JFK Drive in GG Park (BIKE NOPA)
- Coco Times Editorial Blasts Governor’s "Gas Tax Shell Game"
- Governor’s Proposal to Install Speeding Cams for Drivers Under Attack (Merc)
- Retired Engineer and Longtime Civic Activist Norm Rolfe Dies (San Francisco FYI)
- Despite Rain and Funding Controversy, Freedom Train to SF Rolls On (Oak Trib)
- Las Vegas Monorail Company Files for Bankruptcy Protection (Las Vegas Sun)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill.