- Eighteen Percent of SFMTA Employees Earned More than $100k in 2009 (SF Examiner)
- Chron Editorial: "Muni Contract Talks a Political Train Wreck"
- Examiner Editorial Blasts Operators for Refusing Concessions
- The Snitch: "Push to Organize SF Transit Riders Proving Difficult"
- Another Distraction for Drivers: Digital License Plates with Advertising (CBS5)
- GG Bridge District Chief Resigns to Take Job in Seattle (SF Gate, Marin IJ)
- It’s Official: Former Fairfield Police Chief Gets Top Cop Job at BART (KCBS, SF Gate)
- Healdsburg Planner Leaving for Job in Napa County (Press Democrat)
- Bicyclist Hit-and-Run Rampage Suspect Due Back in Court Today (SF Appeal)
- Guardian UK Bike Blog Spotlights Bogota’s Ciclovia
- Reclaiming Our Streets From Cars: Now It’s Science (Scientific
- More Clipper Coverage from Marin IJ, KCBS, Akit’s Complaint Department
- BP Could Owe $280 Million. A Day. Just In Civil Charges. (NYT)
- How Are You Celebrating Dump the Pump Day? (WaPo)