This Week: Cities Post Pandemic, SFMTA Board, Urban Cycling
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all in-person events have been cancelled. Here is a list of online/webinar events this week.
- Monday/tonight! Cities Post Pandemic. What implications will this pandemic have on the nature of cities? Monday/tonight! 5 p.m. A link to this webinar will be sent to registrants in advance of the program. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 415-781-8726. Or register here.
- Tuesday SFMTA Board of Directors. Members of the public are encouraged to participate remotely. If you want to ensure your comment on any item on the agenda is received by the Board in advance of the meeting, please send an email to MTABoard@sfmta.com by 5pm on Monday, April 20 or call (415) 646-4470. Tuesday, April 21, 1 p.m. Stream it live at San Francisco Government TV.
- Tuesday Urban Cycling. Looking to get comfortable riding in San Francisco? Join the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition for a presentation covering all you need to know for biking in SF and the Bay Area. Tuesday, April 21, 5-7 p.m. Register for the webinar here.
- Tuesday Bike Civics. What are all the different kinds of bikeways and what’s the best solution for your neighborhood streets? Bike East Bay breaks it down in easy to understand language, no urban planning degree needed. Tuesday, April 21, 5-6:30 p.m. Register for this webinar here.
- Wednesday Bike Commuting Basics. At this Bike East Bay workshop you’ll learn how to outfit your bike, adjust a helmet, navigate urban traffic, and have more fun on every bike trip. Wednesday, April 22, 7-8 p.m. Register for webinar here.
- Thursday Economics of Placemaking. Most cities recognize that investments in the public realm can lead to more inclusive, welcoming, and dynamic cities, but making the case for this sort of expenditure can be challenging. Come learn about the complicated economics. Thursday, April 23, 12:30 p.m. A link to this webinar will be sent to registrants in advance of the program. Email address: email@example.com. Phone: 415-781-8726. Or register here.
Got an online event we should know about? Drop us a line.