- Public Transit Ridership Soars to Its Highest Level in 52 Years (WaPo)
- Driver Hits Five People Selling Girl Scout Cookies in Burlingame; Won’t Face Charges (ABC7)
- California High Speed Rail Must Include the Central Valley (CHSRB)
SF Examiner Editorial on Sunday Streets’ "Surprising Converts"
- Oregon Rep Proposes Bicycle Registration Bill (BikePortland)
- With Biking on the Rise, How Should Cyclists Use the Road? (NYT)
- How We Drive: "The Helmeted Cyclists as Indicator Species"
- Effort Raises Money for Injured Cyclists in Chico (Chico Enterprise-Record)
- Why Developers Like Cul-de-Sacs (Austin Contrarian via Streetsblog.net)