- More Coverage of Yesterday’s MTA Board Meeting from SF Gate and SF Examiner
- SF Appeal: "Muni Employees’ Salaries Consume 80 Percent of Agency’s Expenses"
- Van Ness BRT Gets a $15 Million Infusion to Move Ahead as Part of SFGo (SF Examiner)
- Californians for High-Speed Rail Launches Statewide Campaign (SF Examiner)
- VTA Planning Again to Extend Light-Rail Service to Los Gatos (Merc)
- Remembering Norm Rolfe: "A Voice for Sound Transportation Planning" (Beyond Chron)
- Transit Village Being Planned Around San Carlos Caltrain Station (San Mateo Daily Journal)
- SFBG: "Development Stimulus Would Delay Affordable Housing Funding"
- MTC Report Gives Bay Area Streets and Roads a "Fair" Grade for Pavement Quality (Marin IJ)
- Congestion Nation: Scenes From America’s Car-Clogged Highways (Daily Beast via Gothamist)
- Refreshing: LAPD Now Has a Task Force Working With Cyclists on Street Safety (Streetsblog LA)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill