19th Annual Bike 4 Breath 2010 Ride
- July 10, 2010 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Life Technologies, 4000 East 3rd Avenue, Foster City, CA
- Registration Fees: Kids Under 18 $35.00, 10 & 18 Mile Route $45.00, 50 & 62 Mile Route $55.00.
- Yes. Visit www.bike4breath.org to register.
All teams must arrange in advance for a start time slot. Please call 650-994-5868 before event day to pick your start time.
- More Info
- For more information or to register for this event, log onto www.bike4breath.org or call (650) 994-5868.
- All ages and abilities are welcome to participate in Bike for Breath.
No LATE Check-Ins Allowed
"Be a part of Breathe California's 19th annual Bike 4 Breath fundraising ride. Join hundreds of participants riding to promote lung health and clean air policy in the greater Bay Area. Choose the route that best suits your riding ability. Our four routes on the San Francisco Peninsula range from a kid-friendly 10 mile route to a 62 mile ride to test even the most seasoned biker. Bike 4 Breath is known for beautiful scenery, great rest stop food, participant support provided by a terrific group of volunteers and a delicious lunch waiting at the finish line.
7:00 - 8:00 a.m. for 50 & 62 mile riders
8:30 - 9:30 a.m. for 10 & 18 mile riders
Breakfast and Lunch:
Breakfast and Brown Bag Lunch will be provided FREE for all of our registered riders. Please order any additional lunches for friends, family and guests in advance for $5.00 each."