SFMTA Town Hall Budget Meeting
- March 3, 2012 10:00 am - 12:00 pmMarch 8, 2012 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmMarch 14, 2012 5:30 pm March 15, 2012 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmMarch 21, 2012 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Various Locations in San Francisco
The San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA), which oversees all surface transportation in the city including Muni, invites you to upcoming Town Hall meetings to discuss the Agency’s Fiscal Year 2013 and 2014 budget that begins this July 1. This series of public meetings will provide an opportunity to hear what is being proposed in the two-year budget and to meet directly with SFMTA staff to discuss specific programs and projects. You and your neighbors can also fill out comment cards which will be reviewed prior to the Board of Directors’ public hearing on the budget. Five Town Hall Meetings are scheduled:
- Saturday, March 3, 10 a.m. to noon
One South Van Ness Avenue, 2nd Floor Atrium
- Thursday, March 8, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
San Francisco City College
50 Phelan Avenue, New Multi-use Building Room 140, 1st floor
- Wednesday, March 14, 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
San Francisco Public Library
100 Larkin Street, Koret Auditorium
- Thursday, March 15, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
SFMTA Presidio Division
2640 Geary Boulevard, Training Rooms C, D and E
- Wednesday, March 21, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
San Francisco Waldorf High School
470 West Portal Avenue, Herbst Hall
All meeting locations are accessible and served by Muni. For assistance in American Sign Language Interpretation or translation in other languages, please notify staff at 415.701.4790 or TTY 415.701.4730 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.
If you are unable to attend, you can comment on the budget via:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: 311 or TTY 415.701.2323
- Facsimile: 415.701.4502
- U.S. Mail: SFMTA Board of Directors, One South Van Ness Avenue, 7th Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94103