Young Professionals in Transportation: Ride to SFBC Bike from Work Party
- Thursday, May 10th, 2012 | 5:15 pm
- Meet at Vaillancourt Fountain, Justin Herman Plaza
Bike to Work Day is fast approaching! May 10th is the BIG day; to participate in the activities, the YPT Board is organizing a bike ride to the Public Works party that starts at 6PM. We’d like to invite you to come ride with us!
When: May 10th at 5:15PM
Where: Meet at Vaillancourt Fountain
What: We are riding our bikes around town in celebration of Bike to Work Day.
Why: Because it’s fun!
Who: Paul Stanis will be leading gang
Here’s the tentative route for May 10th:
- Meet at Vaillancourt Fountain and head south on The Embarcadero
- Follow The Embarcadero and King Street to 3rd Street
- Turn left on 3rd Street and bike behind AT&T park to get back to The Embarcadero
- Go north on The Embarcadero to Howard Street and turn left
- Follow Howard Street to 11th Street and turn right
- Follow 11th Street to Mission Street and turn left
- Cross South Van Ness and follow Otis Street to Duboce Avenue
- Take a just east of Mission Street and follow the path to Public Works